At the nucleus of any project is the opportunity to develop an appreciable result. Once a project is undergoing production, many opportunities for cost savings are missed if not properly planned in the pre-production stages. This is why Imaginology places importance on developing a superforce plan at the nano stage.
- No obligation meeting to discuss goals and objectives
- Research market and competition
- Identify cost reductive solutions
- Develop Your "Story"
- Proposal of Terms and Cost
- Design Storyboards/Flowcharts/Outlines
- Imaginology places importance on developing a superforce plan at the nano stage
- At the core of the process, ideas are implemented and the creative process begins
- Post Production
- The post production process is where all the hard work begins to pay off
- The genesis of the entire process. Your product or service is brought to life in the universe as a unified whole.